Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sleeplaughing

Just recently, I have not had a great amount of sleep. I wanted more, but couldn't get it. I always wake up about three hours before my alarm goes off, and I can never get back to sleep properly.
Anyway, thats not what I wanted to mention. Last night I dreamed I was ten pin bowling and my work collegues were the pins. When i got a strike, I laughed so hard that I woke up laughing. Lisa asked me if I was alright because to her, it sounded like I was crying about something, I was giggling like a pixie. Ever happened to you? I have never woken up laughing about something I was dreaming about. I occasionally wake up with a start after "falling" or "tripping" on something in a dream, but never laughing. It was weird.
Anyway, I just wanted to mention that as something bizarre. Hopefully, it doesn't happen to anybody else because it felt really weird.
Enjoy your day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I've never woken up laughing. I have woken myself up by screaming "NO!" and I have woken up in tears (bawling, actually) after dreaming that a lot of people I knew had died. THAT was no picnic (it took me about 10 minutes to figure out that it was only a dream).
I would rather wake up laughing.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Oh, and there was a show on TV last week about things people do in their sleep (some of it R rated), and about people and dogs having narcolepsy and cataplexy.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Green Lantern said...

I somehow in my sleep told someone to, how shall I put this, oh, yeah... FUCK OFF!!! and then I punched the wall beside me. My cousin told me this with a huge grin on his face. It seems that he almost couldn't stop laughing about it after I'd woke him up when I did it.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home