Monday, November 21, 2005

War of The Worlds

Yo all!

I finally got my copy of War Of The Worlds this weekend, and managed to give it a spin on Sunday morning. What a great film! Better than I remember seeing in the cinema. Tom Cruise does a great job as the Everyman character just merely trying to survive the apocolyptic actions of the alien invaders. Suspense, action, brilliant effects and a great script make this the action film of the year. And the DVD sounds awesome! DTS sound and the bass is just incredible. You really feel like you are right in the middle of the action.

Apart from that, Lisa bought a whole stack of girl movies. Just designed to make me retch uncontrollably.

Said goodbye to Christy last night.... it was strangely sad in a way, knowing that she might not come back. I signed her bear though, so I feel good. Right as I write this, she's in the air on her way home.

Movie night this week: Madagascar. Looking forward to it. Then, I might have to have a break. Rest up and recover my energy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I saw WOTW the other night. I actually didn't think it was that brilliant, but then, I watched it on a "normal" TV, with no bass and no surround sound.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home