Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bike Buying

Lisa wants a bike.

Thursday, we shall go to Marion and get her a bike. But the best thing for me about that is that, as a compromise, we also have to get the DVD of Star Wars III Revenge Of The Sith!!!! The good thing about being married is that you get to make fun compromises like that. So, for her, a bunch of time to exercise with a bike, riding around West Beach et al... and for me, the thunderous tones of John Williams blaring from the New Pad and out into suburbia. Ahhh, bliss.

Boy, is november filling out quickly. Weddings, housewarmings, farewells (cya Christy!) and stuff.....Lisa and i have almost no time left for movie nights this month! Blast! Oh well, its getting closer to Christmas apparently, so thats the best excuse for all this stuff starting to happen.

Thank goodness I have no interest in the Melbourne Cup at all.Our entire work team has gone absolutely barmy with betting and stuff. Personally, I am not a gambler, although often i feel like my entire life has been one big race to the finish. Thankfully, that feeling has now passed. But the horse race that stops the nation? Puhhh lease.

Going now.

I have gerkhin to eat.

And chocolate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a gherkin. I'm a cucumber. And you ate my brother! AARGH! Prepare to face my pickly wrath! SCHPLOCK!!!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

안녕!! have a good day. Stap isi.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home