Wednesday, October 26, 2005

News from the Front

Hi all,

Well, looks like the job hunt didn't go as planned. Apparently Lisa was unimpressed with the hospital and doesnt think she'll take a job there. This is disappointing, but I guess I shall find out more tonight when I get home. It's a pity, coz i dont think the Queen Liz is a private hospital, so if she was expecting everything to be bright, shiny and new she made a big mistake. Oh well.

Watched a new DVD last night, Gia, starring Angelina Jolie. Its about a model from the 80's named Gia Garanda, and her struggles with the fashion industry and life in general. Its actually pretty good, if slowly paced, and the Unrated edition contains a tad more nudity and adult themes than I thought possible for television viewing.... but then it's all part of the story. Recommended for fans of Jolie (of which Lisa is one) and for fans of fashion tragedy such as was found in the 80's.

On a more serious note, I played some SimCity4 last night, and have found that i can make more money by cheating. using cheats in computer games appeals to me because i hate the way games make you work to achieve something. I play games to escape, not to have to work for something. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Catchya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home