Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To get a job, or not to get a Job

Yeah, its that time. Is it time to go out and get another job, or to stay with the one you hate (but pays great money) and put up with it for the sake of a few more months before your annual leave is due. I guess only one person can tell.

My wife.

Hopefully, she chooses the right option. Obtion A. Get a new, more enjoyable, less stressful, job. Please pray for my sanity as this will hopefully be resolved on Wednesday......

Apart from that, it now appears that the Chinese government will not let Box access this website. Apparently I have something on my Blog site thats either culturally insensitive (yeah right!) or highly contagious. I dont think the Bird Flu can be transmitted via binary code, yet I guess there are those in positions of power who think otherwise.

I saw the recent terrorist bomb in Baghdad this morning on the news, and apart from a big "bloody friggin hell" I cannot think of any reason why any sane person would want to blow themselves, and others, to bits. I mean, the truck was still being parked when it went off! What kind of lunacy are these people subscribing to? Insanity Weekly? Is it a regular magazine, or some kind of underground cult newsletter? Bizarre. You'd have to wonder, when they are actually dead, whether they suddenly realise what a stupid, moronic and utterly pointless exercise they have engaged in? I guess not, otherwise they wouldnt do it. But how do they think setting off several tons of TNT in an inhabited area is actually going to help their cause?

Idiots.
Well, thats about it for me today. Catch you back here next time for more blithering insanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

good luck with the job! I hope it all works out.

I agree with you about the terrorists.

Thanks for the advice about my roommates. I'm thinking of going with the Monty Python quotes, but who knows what they would do if I said "I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" Maybe they would react better to "Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni!!"

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home