Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Panic Sets In

Yo!
I was busily going about my day yesterday when i suddenly realised how much preparation was required to finish Thrash Bus II filming. I had heaps of storyboarding to do with the current script that i had worked on months ago, plus organising thinsg such as who was riding with whom, etc etc. I needed to really plan out the entire film that was sitting in my head. Major cast issues (such as being able to film something that, frankly, scared the living daylights out of me) and weather implications have forced me to cancel the movie night for tonight. I didnt want to do it. But i figured that i needed to focus my attention on the finale of the film, to try and make it as well as possible, and to get my vision across to the cast members.

Imagine an artist with no credible talent trying to draw storyboards for an action sequence. I just cannot do anything other than stick figures. Oh well, back to the drawing board.....

errrrgh, what a lame joke.

signing off now........

rondey

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

You haven't blogged about the weekend yet. Not that I have, but that's beside the point.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home