Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Day I Went Thrashing

Hi all, and welcome to my new Blog. If you are reading this, it means I have finally gotten around to doing something even more unconstructive than just watching movies. Ha! Writing about them. Movies are interesting, provocative and stimulating. You might not always like them, but they are an interesting way of trying new ideas, entertainment, and escapism.
Angela has convinced me of the way of the blog, just to ramble about stuff that interests me. Well, thats movies folks. lots and lots of movies.
One movie I want to talk about is War Of the Worlds. Apparently it's pretty good. And another thing, its got the Cruiser in it. And I want to go see it, but right now i do not have the time. Filming is about to commence on the finale of a project thats been years in the making. Thrash Bus II is coming to a close, but for those with little interest in this project, move right along.
Anyway, I am going to post this post now, so that I can see It actually works. Of course, if it doesnt, then neither you nor I will see it.
..........
Well, time to go.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home