Thursday, July 14, 2005

the end of filming

finally! the filming of Thrash Bus II has been completed. The cast and crew went to the farm last weekend and managed to squeeze in some superduper last minute filming. we got some good footage, and i am looking forward to editing is down to a manageable size and hopefully making Thrash Bus II more exciting than it already is. Should be good i reckon.

its also come to my attention that there are now less than nine weeks before i tie the knot with my gorgeous sexy fiancee Lisa. Yummy. I am looking forward to it, although she's getting pretty stressed. I dont know why women get so stressed about such a ginormously important day. oh, wait. now i do.

anyway, its back to the computer for me as I struggle to edit both Mr Boons wedding video and my Thrash Bus movie in time for everybody to be happy.

Stay strange, be different, make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home