Friday, October 28, 2005

The Curse Of The Wet Biscuit

Its funny, but they go soggy. You dip the biscuit in a coffee or hot chocolate, and it goes as limp as a man in a nutcracking contest. Then it simply disintegrates in your mouth. Is there anybody out there who could invent a biscuit that wont simply turn to paste when dipped in liquid....?

I wondered when I would finally get around to writing this blog, because things at work have been hectic, and thats the only place I get to have internet access these days. Oh well, soon we'll have the phone co over and they can set things up at home. Oh for broadband.

You know, I am really tired at the moment. i dont know why, but I am just so tired. I got about five hundred hours sleep last night (in bed by ten) but am still knackered. And i must remember to turn my clock forward on Saturday night for Daylight Savings. Darn daylight savings.

Oh well, going now Blog. Lunch is almost over.

Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I'm touched that you would put me on your link list. But it doesn't link to me.

The trick with the biscuit is to only have it in the coffee for a millisecond, and to get it in your mouth as close to instantly as possible. Unless you're doing Tim Tams. Then the 'dipping' may last a few seconds longer, but the 'in the mouth instantly' still applies, as TT's are apt to implode fairly soon after the coffee is sucked through them.

Did you know that DLS means that Adelaide is now AN HOUR AND A HALF ahead of Korea?
Just thought I'd share.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home