Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Little Q&A Might Hurt Me, but Not you (As pinched from Colins Blog)

Over on Colins post he's got a questionnaire up that he's answered (and apparently got from Ang) and he seems to have wanted me to complete it as well. So, without firther ado, here's the questions and their answers. Hope you learn something.

Last Four Jobs You've Had:

1)FCL Transport: Data Entry. Best job I have ever had.
2)Bridgestone Reynella: Sales. Worst job I have ever had.
3)Bridgestone Wingfield: Data Entry. Dirty, smelly job.
4)Bridgestone Regency Park: Tyre Fitter and odd job person. First real job I ever had.


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

1) Armageddon
2) Moulin Rouge
3) Starship Troopers
4) Matrix
5) Twister

Four Places I Have Lived

1) The NEw Pad
2) The Pad
3) Allenby Gardens
4) Richmond (under the airport flightpath....not recommended!)

Four TV Shows That I Love (let me just state that these are not current shows. These are classics)

1) Red Dwarf
2) Knight Rider
3) Doctor Who
4) House

Four of My Favourite Dishes

1) Pasta (any kind)
2) Chick--- KFC
3) Custard
4) Chocolate

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1) Digital Bits - everything DVD
2) Ain't It Cool - everything else.
3) Home Theatre Forum - figure it out
4) DVD Spot - Updating my DVD collection
4.5) Blogger - checking out by blog page

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1) Home with my wife
2) At the movies
3) At Ezy DVD
4) At the movies, with my wife, holding a bag of DVD's.

Four People Who Must now Do This Survey

1) You
2) Box
3) Emma & Richard (together)
4) The Man On The Grassy Knoll. Can the truth finally be revealed?


Hope this was informative. For those who know me too well, probably not.

Have a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Actually, I think I got it off you, Em, and Colin got it from me.

Anywho, I think it's Richard's turn.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home