Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Little Busier Now

Hi everyone.

Well, things have picked up a little at work now, so I am no longer as bored as I was the other day. Thanks to Emma for providing llama and badger goodness for me this morning..... they helped relieve the last remaining bouts of tedium.
To those interested in my dreams: they are mine, my precious. No way I am sharing my dreams on here. Especially the ones with me and my wife.... thats not for prying eyes....
Heard about Pro Hart this morning? Sad day for the art world, thats for sure. And a sad day for those of us who grew up with those fantastic ads from Stainmaster "Mr Hart, what a mess!" that screened on TV every so often. An iconic Australian, and a sad loss to our heritage. And to add to that, the guy who sang "Rhinestone Cowboy" died the other day! People dropping like flies everywhere. No doubt most of you will be unaware of who Richard Fleischer was. He also died the other day. For film fans like myself, this is a sad event. Fleischer, son of Max Fleischer (who did all the early animatec cartoons of Superman, Popeye etc etc) directed numerous films including Soylent Green, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (for Disney), Conan The Barbarian, and Red Sonja, among others. While he was getting on in years, his contribution to the film industry was substantial.
All these great people dropping off..... whats next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

at least I know I won't miss much not being able to check my email and blogs every hour. this is one time where I am happy about your lack of bloggy frequency.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home