Thursday, March 23, 2006

Doing nothing

Hi all

well, its pretty slow here at work right now, and the time is ripe for a good blog post. Problem is, there's nothing much to type about. So i thought I'd just sit here and watch the screen.

Hmm..



Yep, still not a lot to write about.


I wonder if Colin has found a job yet.


Hmmm....

Angela leaves this weekend for Korea. No doubt over on her own blog, she'll be going through all her emotional states. I might just quickly shoot over to her Blog and have a look.


Back later.



You can stop reading now.



Seriously.





Okay, thats getting stupid.




Hmmm. "Log out" looks good right now.





Going.




Gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

yay! a post!


ok. I'm going back to doing nothing. I hope that your task-master has returned at work. :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Green Lantern said...

Um, no. Sorry. No job yet. Damn.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home