Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Day Is Here

This weekend, Box gets married. lisa flew to Perth last night, and I fly out on friday, accompanied by my sister. Box and Kiah are due to be married on the Sunday, and after talking to Kiah and Box yesterday, as well as Lisa when she arrived, I am convinced that they are still going to be married. Sunday is the day. It's also Lisa's birthday on sunday, and hopefully the second season DVD I ordered from Amazon gets here by friday. Thats when I fly out, so if it doesn't get here by then, Lisa will have to wait for her present until we return on monday. Oh well. Hopefully the courier is feeling particularly speedy.
Thrash Bus editing is progressing well, although there are still a few scenes to complete. Funnily enough, its going surprisingly quickly, with little effort. I am taking whatever gets done to Perth to show Box for his approval. It wont be finished, but it'll be quite close.
Anyway, thats about all the info I have for you today. All the best, and back to Blogging when I return from Perth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are all going well. Give my regards to Box and Kiah for me.

have a great time!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home