Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Waiting to Inhale

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I took my computer around to Pauls weekend before last to reinstall Windows (due to some weird virus related issues I suspect) and am still waiting to get it back. Hopefully, I should see the machine back under my desk at home within 24 hours.
I also looked at the calendar the other day, and figured that I now have less than four weeks to complete the masterpiece that is Thrash Bus II. I promised Box that I'd have it done by his wedding, and until last week was on track to complete it with plenty of time, but the virus and reinstall has forced me to reconsider. This weekend, provided I get the puter back by then, is pretty much a write off coz I have sound training/sound mixing on both Saturday and Sunday at Trinity. I will be able to get some done on Sunday morning, but saturday and the sunday evening will be gone. Pity, coz I really wanted to get it done this week. Oh well.
I have to send a special thought to Ang in South Korea at the moment, as she happens to be sitting in the middle of the worlds biggest crisis at the moment.... well, next to it at least. Come home Ang. No point getting blown up.
When you see the footage, its quite scary, and always reminds me of the atomic testing done at Maralinga in the 50's and 60's. The effects of nuclear weaponry is never good, no matter how expensive your Public Relations officer.
Perhaps the rapture is near?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rodney. I actually didn't know about the nuclear test until yesterday. I don't watch the news here, and I hadn't checked the news on the internet for a few days.
I'm not all that worried. It doesn't seem to have had any affect in Busan.

I miss you guys lots and can't wait to see TBII!!

xoxoxo

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home