Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The First Anniversary

Hi all,

Well, we did it! Lisa and I just celebrated 1 year of wedded bliss! Happy happy joy joy. Now you may ask what did I do for my lovely wife on the weekend of celebration... fair question. Well, I booked us into the Rendesvous Allegra Hotel in Waymouth Street, and we bunked there for Saturday afternoon, before a casual jaunty walk to the pancake kitchen for lunch, then back to the hotel to watch the Crows defeat Fremantle in the footy. Then, we skedaddled off to the best restaurant I have ever eaten at, The Lenzerheide (in Belair) and stuffed ourselves full of the most exquisite quisine I have ever had. Then, back to the hotel for the night.
We awoke to the sound of nothing at all, arose and went to the hotels dining area for a gorgeous (but expensive) buffet breakfast, after which we checked out, moseyed down to Cape Jervois and then to Victor Harbor.

All this took a lot out of the both of us, so we went home and crashed late in the afternoon. All in all, a wonderfully decadent and relaxing way to celebrate a year of marriage.

Have a good day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home