Thursday, October 26, 2006

Corrupted Files Cause Havok

Hi all,

Well, regular readers of this blog will know that the pressure is on to complete Thrash Bus II, and I thought I'd drop in with a quick update on how things are going. To be honest, they are not going too well. Due to the virus and reinstall of Windows on to the computer in recent weeks, a large bunch of video files have been corrupted, meaning that the editing programmes I am using can no longer load them: it means that some of the scenes i have edited now have large gaps in them. The only way to fix this is to recapture the footage again, and re-edit it into the still-okay footage.
While this is a pain in the backside, its not as bad as it could have been. While i was thinking that I would have to wipe TBII clean and start from scratch again, its looking like that is not going to be the case. Thankfully.
What this does mean, though, is that its unlikely to be finished by the time my brother gets married, which is when I had hoped to have it done by. And if I can get it done by then, its going to come down to the wire. Wish me luck!
An additional note: if you havent seen a trailer for TBII, then pop over to YouTube and do a search for Thrash Bus, and click on the relevant link, or, alternatively, you can watch the last trailer made for TBII, by going to Angela's blog and scrolling down a little. If I knew how to link them to this page, I would do it. Bad luck, you'll have to do the hard slog yourself.
Anyway, just thought I'd check in....

2 Comments:

Blogger Green Lantern said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo....Pause to catch my breath....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Fernby said...

Actually, yes.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home