Monday, December 11, 2006

A New Age

Well, its Christmas time again. Hang the holly, deck the halls and all that jazz. Lisa and I bought a Christmas tree yesterday, as well as some baulbles and things to hang on it. Will look good once she puts it up... hey, Lisa wants to do it, its "her" tree. He he he. And we also got a light thing to put in the window that says "merry x-mas" in bright red and green lights. Cliched, but still so..... Christmassy. Looks good. Not much to report todays, although if I am allowed to comment on the weather, I will say thats I am glad its not so blasted hot today as it was over the weekend. Since we have no air-con in our house the top floor gets all the sun and feels like a sauna. I was up there for a few minutes yesterday morning and lost five kilos. Swear!
Anyway, thats about all for today. Maybe later I'll check back in and say something else. Enjoy your day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

mmmm. Oh, to be warm. I have under-floor heating. Works a treat. And I wear a coat which I would die of heat in if I wore it in the middle of an Adl winter.

Good to see you posting!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home